While our culture values flash and sizzle and the goal of many continues to be fame and fortune, one trait always equals success in God’s economy: faithfulness. I am privileged to have been raised by a father who modeled that trait every day of his life and continues to do so at almost 90 years old.
This remarkable man, Wallace Rivers, is featured today on Jeremy Statton’s blog: www.jeremystatton.com/wallace-rivers. Won’t you stop by and read about him? And while you’re there, enjoy all the other great content Jeremy has to offer to help you “live a better story”.
“Children’s children are a crown to the aged, and parents are the pride of their children.” Proverbs 17:6 (NIV)
- Maybe This Will Help - February 10, 2017
- I’m Firing Olivia Pope - January 24, 2017
- I’m crossing some things off my list this year - January 11, 2017
- I learned a new word - November 30, 2016
- The best question I’m asking myself these days - July 18, 2016
- A tragic story with a tender twist - May 17, 2016
- Gosh, people are a mess - May 12, 2016
- I’ll take the red carnation, thank you – revisiting an odd tradition - May 2, 2016
- The surprising thing about “weakness” - April 20, 2016
- The holiness of a four-way stop - April 13, 2016